Personal Injury Attorneys With Proven Success In Work Accident Lawsuits
It is particularly devastating for people in construction and the trades to suffer serious injuries in work accidents. In addition to managing pain and trying to get healthy, there is a very real possibility they can no longer work. But the bills do not stop coming after an injury.
Kelner & Kelner Esqs is a premier New York City personal injury law firm that has obtained some of the largest injury verdicts and settlements in the state. We help our clients by leveraging our experience and courtroom skills against negligent individuals, general contractors and manufacturers to pursue maximum compensation after an injury.
Kelner & Kelner Esqs proudly represents clients throughout New York’s five boroughs: Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island.
The Resources To Take On Complex And Difficult Construction Injury Cases
Our attorneys know cases involving construction site accidents for both union and nonunion workers. You don’t have to take our word for it; you can read about our successes yourself.
We will fully investigate the causes of your accident, present evidence of the extent of your injury and other damages to insurers and the court, and ensure that you are aware of all of the compensation you need and deserve — all with no upfront costs to you so you can concentrate on your health.
We have successfully represented injured workers in matters involving:
- Scaffolding and ladder accidents. Accidents on elevated workspaces often cause catastrophic injuries or death. New York law often holds property owners, general contractors and others liable for scaffolding accidents, and we know how to maximize recovery. We have also successfully handled numerous window-washer accident claims.
- Falling objects. Securing a safe workplace is more important on a construction site than almost anywhere else. When an object falls, people get hurt. We hold negligent parties accountable.
- Crane accidents. Despite numerous regulations governing the use of cranes, accidents happen with alarming frequency. We can help in the aftermath of a tragic accident.
- Defective machinery. Third-party manufacturers of defective equipment may be legally responsible when they provide unsafe equipment.
- Highway work zone accidents. Whether it is a distracted motorist or a failure to provide a safe environment, we can investigate the scene of the accident to determine fault and seek full and fair compensation on your behalf.
- New York Industrial Code violations. Safety regulations, including those that apply to work sites, are there for a reason. Failing to follow safety regulations results in injury, and we hold violators accountable.
Free Consultation, And No Fee Unless We Win
If you have suffered an injury in a construction site accident or lost a loved one in an industrial accident, do not hesitate to discuss your case with a nationally recognized personal injury firm. Call (212) 425-0700 or send an email right away.