Personal Injury Attorneys With Proven Results
For more than 75 years, the legal team at Kelner & Kelner has fought on behalf of clients in personal injury cases with outstanding results. If you are reading this, chances are your life has been turned upside down as the result of a serious injury or death of a loved one.
We are based on the philosophy that victims are entitled to the utmost respect and dignity as they pursue their claims. When it comes to achieving full and fair compensation for their injuries, we are tenacious.
Our attorneys are proven in the courtroom, having obtained some of the largest verdicts and settlements in New York.
Kelner & Kelner proudly represents clients throughout New York’s five boroughs: Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Staten Island.
If You Were Injured Due To Another’s Negligence, We Can Help
Our firm counsels clients on a range of accident cases. Representing claims involving product liability, legal malpractice and lead poisoning, the lawyers at our New York City office serve victims across the state.
We regularly bring claims involving:
- Slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents in supermarkets, retail stores and other businesses
- Premises liability such as negligent and inadequate security
- Defective manufacturing and dangerous consumer goods
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- All other personal injury matters
No matter how complex your case may seem, you can rest easy knowing we are fighting for you
Giving Your Guidance
As we represent clients through their personal injury claims, they often have a lot of questions about the process. To help you get the answers you need sooner, we have taken the time to address some of the more common questions we get here:
What is the personal injury claim process?
There are several stages to a personal injury claim. After your initial consultation with us, most of our cases typically go through the following steps:
- Case investigation and evidence gathering – where we start building your case in your personal injury claim.
- Treatment – you go to a doctor to confirm the full extent of your injuries and follow their orders for your recovery.
- Assembling a demand package – we develop an accurate figure for the current and future losses of your injuries, based on your unique needs.
- Negotiations – we approach the liable party to discuss securing a settlement that quickly provides you with the money you need and deserve.
- Litigation – if your claim does not end with a favorable negotiation, we will fight for it in court through litigation.
We are here to stand by you through every step of your claim.
What to do after a personal injury accident?
After your accident, there are some steps you can take to increase the quality of the outcome of your claim. If you are in a stable condition after your accident, report the accident to the police, seek any medical attention you may need, take pictures and video of the accident, collect the car and insurance information of the other driver, record any witness testimony, report the accident to your insurance and contact us for the guidance you need.
Will my personal injury case go to trial?
Not every personal injury claim will go to court. Most times, the goal for both sides is to resolve these claims in a settlement out of court. This is often favorable as it provides a faster resolution and gives the victim the money they need when needed. However, if both parties cannot agree on a settlement value, the claim may need to go to court for a resolution.
How much is my personal injury case worth?
Every claim is unique, and so is the money that is awarded in it. As your legal representation, our goal as your legal representation is to maximize your compensation so that it covers the present and future costs and losses of your injuries, like lost income, medical bills, loss of earning potential, and pain and suffering.
Call To Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
Our personal injury attorneys have successfully litigated many cases for victims who have been injured as a result of negligent behavior. We can help you deal with insurance companies handling these claims and fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive all the benefits and damages to which you are entitled.